About Me

My photo
21 years old living in North Vancouver, B.C. Canada

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Arrival in NZ


After 13 hours of sweet movies, video games and sleeping we finally made it to NZ! Got in at 5:30am and got picked up by Glen’s mom and bro. Pretty weird coming from hot, sunny weather to foggy cold stuff! But it ended up clearing so we went for a drive…


sketchy driving on opposite side again...
Glen took me to Murawai Beach which reminded me a bit of Long Beach in Tofino… it was so beautiful and warm out (winter?).  There were some surfers out in the water and lots of families since it’s Sunday…


hokey pokey ice cream from Sand Dunz

Experienced a NZ pie for the first time and it definitely wont be the last… it was AMAZING!

Not sure what is in store for the next little while but I'm excited... stay posted!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kilee :) I stopped by Delany's today (Monday) to wish you a good trip to NZ not realizing you had already left!! Anyway have a wonderful fabublous fun time. I wish you all the very best in your adventures and wanted to thank you for your kindess and great service (and latte making skill!)over the past year--it was greatly appreciated! Thanks alot and Take care, Jen (Dream Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pS the book I lent you was safely returned to me today for you via Sam. I had forgotten about it so thank you--I appreciated that as well--take care and safe journeys to you, Jen.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!