About Me

My photo
21 years old living in North Vancouver, B.C. Canada

Monday, August 08, 2011

Restaurant Review: Hell Pizza

Tired of the usual flavors of pizza from Dominoes/Pizza Hut/Panago? You HAVE to check out Hell Pizza! It's a pizza franchise from New Zealand that opened up on 19th and Lonsdale and really, the only reason I went there the first time was because of my boyfriend (who is from New Zealand) loves the place and was stoked to see that we have one here too!

You've probably driven/walked past here before!
Their whole menu consists of pizzas with uncommon (at least to Canadians) topping combos with fun names like "Pandemonium" and "Mayhem" (a couple of personal faves). Though the toppings are uncommon and you might be nervous to try a pizza with apricot or cranberry sauce, it's worth the risk and always tastes awesome!

The pies might be more expensive then your over cheese'd Pizza Hut pizza or drunk staple Fresh Slice, but for "quality over quantities" sake, just do it. You insides will probably thank you. They unfortunately do not sell pizza by the slice, but they do offer sides such as freshly made salads, pastas, and dessert pizza (ambrosia). Another plus is that they offer gluten free crust (that according to my Celiac friend tastes awesome and not like cardboard- yay!)They have a vegan pizza too!

I tossed all the other pizza shop's brochures and when I want pizza, I think Hell Pizza. Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!